Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baby Cow Leg Tastes GOOD!

Veal. Who cares if they spend their lives in crates? It's not like foie gras geese who are force fed until their livers rupture (although I would eat that two if I liked the way it tasted.) I made Osso Bucco for the first time on Saturday and it was delicious. Jess and I have found ourselves a butcher. His name's Bill and he works at John Dewar & Company in Newton Centre. He's "one of us," meaning he's gay (not an alcoholic.) We made Grilled Tuna Steak Teriyaki the following night, and while it was perfectly prepared, I did not care for the tuna-teriyaki combo. I'm new to the whole fish thing anyway (eating fish, not pussy.)

I'm off for a Physical Therapy appointment at 7:30 this AM. Gotta remember to shave my tits. Don't want Joe to see the stubble when he does the ultrasound on my shoulder...

No comments: